Had a good time watching volleyball last night until I fell asleep on the couch and missed the last two sets. Go Cats.
Day before playing St Johns and Pitino. Single digit posts on GYERO. SadHad a good time watching volleyball last night until I fell asleep on the couch and missed the last two sets. Go Cats.
2025: A Space OrgySwapped In Space
We are shipping him back to Mega Bet for a refund, hopefully. Probably should do the same for most of these guys.Did Jelavic get deported?
A buddy of mine texted me and said he had to listen on the radio. I told him he was lucky.This is not an enjoyable game to watch
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues