Had a good time watching volleyball last night until I fell asleep on the couch and missed the last two sets. Go Cats.
Day before playing St Johns and Pitino. Single digit posts on GYERO. SadHad a good time watching volleyball last night until I fell asleep on the couch and missed the last two sets. Go Cats.
2025: A Space OrgySwapped In Space
We are shipping him back to Mega Bet for a refund, hopefully. Probably should do the same for most of these guys.Did Jelavic get deported?
A buddy of mine texted me and said he had to listen on the radio. I told him he was lucky.This is not an enjoyable game to watch
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games