Had a good time watching volleyball last night until I fell asleep on the couch and missed the last two sets. Go Cats.
Day before playing St Johns and Pitino. Single digit posts on GYERO. SadHad a good time watching volleyball last night until I fell asleep on the couch and missed the last two sets. Go Cats.
2025: A Space OrgySwapped In Space
We are shipping him back to Mega Bet for a refund, hopefully. Probably should do the same for most of these guys.Did Jelavic get deported?
A buddy of mine texted me and said he had to listen on the radio. I told him he was lucky.This is not an enjoyable game to watch
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7