You could take a sack and then the game ends
yeah I know but still, take a shot Big Guy
You could take a sack and then the game ends
Your reputation for being scared to death death to try to win games?Man if I’m Stoops I take a shot at the end zone there with :14 left. What have you got to lose?
Fire this entire clown show coaching staff right now. Idiots!
You underestimate the stupidity of Mitch.The silver lining is that there is NO coming back from THAT goat screw.
It clears the runway, so to speak.
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.