You could take a sack and then the game ends
yeah I know but still, take a shot Big Guy
You could take a sack and then the game ends
Your reputation for being scared to death death to try to win games?Man if I’m Stoops I take a shot at the end zone there with :14 left. What have you got to lose?
Fire this entire clown show coaching staff right now. Idiots!
You underestimate the stupidity of Mitch.The silver lining is that there is NO coming back from THAT goat screw.
It clears the runway, so to speak.
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida