You could take a sack and then the game ends
yeah I know but still, take a shot Big Guy
You could take a sack and then the game ends
Your reputation for being scared to death death to try to win games?Man if I’m Stoops I take a shot at the end zone there with :14 left. What have you got to lose?
Fire this entire clown show coaching staff right now. Idiots!
You underestimate the stupidity of Mitch.The silver lining is that there is NO coming back from THAT goat screw.
It clears the runway, so to speak.
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win