You could take a sack and then the game ends
yeah I know but still, take a shot Big Guy
You could take a sack and then the game ends
Your reputation for being scared to death death to try to win games?Man if I’m Stoops I take a shot at the end zone there with :14 left. What have you got to lose?
Fire this entire clown show coaching staff right now. Idiots!
You underestimate the stupidity of Mitch.The silver lining is that there is NO coming back from THAT goat screw.
It clears the runway, so to speak.
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati