If I had not read about that last night, I more likely would have believed that tweet came from NJT, than from the actual Jerry Tipton.
I wear a hard hat almost every day and would love to wear one in Cincinnati on the reg.
I thought you did when you incorrectly pointed out they were a “5 generation Lexington family.” Seemed fairly explicit.Who gives a **** where the company was founded? How much more would’ve have cost the parties involved to produce enough for entire arena?
Who gives a **** where the company was founded? How much more would’ve have cost the parties involved to produce enough for entire arena?
Hard hat is a part of PPE. I also wear high-viz vest, safety glasses, and gloves, which complete the PPE ensemble.Ahem, "PPE". F***ing architects.
Does Cal prepare the team for these Super Bowls?
Does Cal prepare the team for these Super Bowls?
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR Football
The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
KSR Football
Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina
KSR Football
Two former Kentucky high school signees now start for South Carolina