If I had not read about that last night, I more likely would have believed that tweet came from NJT, than from the actual Jerry Tipton.
I wear a hard hat almost every day and would love to wear one in Cincinnati on the reg.
I thought you did when you incorrectly pointed out they were a “5 generation Lexington family.” Seemed fairly explicit.Who gives a **** where the company was founded? How much more would’ve have cost the parties involved to produce enough for entire arena?
Who gives a **** where the company was founded? How much more would’ve have cost the parties involved to produce enough for entire arena?
Hard hat is a part of PPE. I also wear high-viz vest, safety glasses, and gloves, which complete the PPE ensemble.Ahem, "PPE". F***ing architects.
Does Cal prepare the team for these Super Bowls?
Does Cal prepare the team for these Super Bowls?
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina