If I had not read about that last night, I more likely would have believed that tweet came from NJT, than from the actual Jerry Tipton.
I wear a hard hat almost every day and would love to wear one in Cincinnati on the reg.
I thought you did when you incorrectly pointed out they were a “5 generation Lexington family.” Seemed fairly explicit.Who gives a **** where the company was founded? How much more would’ve have cost the parties involved to produce enough for entire arena?
Who gives a **** where the company was founded? How much more would’ve have cost the parties involved to produce enough for entire arena?
Hard hat is a part of PPE. I also wear high-viz vest, safety glasses, and gloves, which complete the PPE ensemble.Ahem, "PPE". F***ing architects.
Does Cal prepare the team for these Super Bowls?
Does Cal prepare the team for these Super Bowls?
KSR Football
Clayton White vs. Kentucky: Can the Cats end this streak of dominance?
KSR Football
What the Loss of Alex Afari Means for Kentucky
KSR Football
South Carolina May Deploy Backup Quarterback Against Kentucky
KSR
KSR Gameday: Can Kentucky Snap 4-Game Losing Streak against South Carolina?
KSR Football
CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 5