I really hate to admit it because I have a strong dislike for the guy, but King Llama really amuses me on social media.
Old boy has really stepped his game up lately.
I really hate to admit it because I have a strong dislike for the guy, but King Llama really amuses me on social media.
Old boy has really stepped his game up lately.
^ 3 doubles and a quintuple (9) on his last 5 holes - sounds like something silly happened, b/c he can break 80 on that track with 4 clubs.
I do enjoy when great golfers play terrible sometimes though, makes me feel better.
It all depends.
How’s your core?
Go on...The postcard Graham sent out in his Commonwealth Attorney race
:joy::joy::joy:
Go on...If you don't... talking about doing it.
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia