I really hate to admit it because I have a strong dislike for the guy, but King Llama really amuses me on social media.
Old boy has really stepped his game up lately.
I really hate to admit it because I have a strong dislike for the guy, but King Llama really amuses me on social media.
Old boy has really stepped his game up lately.
^ 3 doubles and a quintuple (9) on his last 5 holes - sounds like something silly happened, b/c he can break 80 on that track with 4 clubs.
I do enjoy when great golfers play terrible sometimes though, makes me feel better.
It all depends.
How’s your core?
Go on...The postcard Graham sent out in his Commonwealth Attorney race
:joy::joy::joy:
Go on...If you don't... talking about doing it.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!