I really hate to admit it because I have a strong dislike for the guy, but King Llama really amuses me on social media.
Old boy has really stepped his game up lately.
I really hate to admit it because I have a strong dislike for the guy, but King Llama really amuses me on social media.
Old boy has really stepped his game up lately.
^ 3 doubles and a quintuple (9) on his last 5 holes - sounds like something silly happened, b/c he can break 80 on that track with 4 clubs.
I do enjoy when great golfers play terrible sometimes though, makes me feel better.
It all depends.
How’s your core?
Go on...The postcard Graham sent out in his Commonwealth Attorney race
:joy::joy::joy:
Go on...If you don't... talking about doing it.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB