I really hate to admit it because I have a strong dislike for the guy, but King Llama really amuses me on social media.
Old boy has really stepped his game up lately.
I really hate to admit it because I have a strong dislike for the guy, but King Llama really amuses me on social media.
Old boy has really stepped his game up lately.
^ 3 doubles and a quintuple (9) on his last 5 holes - sounds like something silly happened, b/c he can break 80 on that track with 4 clubs.
I do enjoy when great golfers play terrible sometimes though, makes me feel better.
It all depends.
How’s your core?
Go on...The postcard Graham sent out in his Commonwealth Attorney race
:joy::joy::joy:
Go on...If you don't... talking about doing it.
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game