The time it took me to respond was longer than your stand up career
Welp. John Higgins has sued KSR. :eyes:
...and KSR hits go through the roof. (pun)Welp. John Higgins has sued KSR. :eyes:
So, John Higgins has sued KSR.
[laughing]
Well, Matt, it sucks you have to deal with that horseshit, but thanks for ensuring we never get Higgins on a game again.
Would not be surprised at all if they put the dude up to this.Of course, Dana O’Neil breaks the story.
I'll say this, the drafter of that complaint has a "unique" style when it comes to pleadings. A whole bunch of space is devoted to irrelevant horseshit. I hope Higgins is paying by the hour instead of a contingency on this one. I can maybe see a couple of things that would cause me some concern, but I don't see too much exposure here for the KSR boys.
Welp. John Higgins has sued KSR. :eyes:
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference