The time it took me to respond was longer than your stand up career
Welp. John Higgins has sued KSR. :eyes:
...and KSR hits go through the roof. (pun)Welp. John Higgins has sued KSR. :eyes:
So, John Higgins has sued KSR.
[laughing]
Well, Matt, it sucks you have to deal with that horseshit, but thanks for ensuring we never get Higgins on a game again.
Would not be surprised at all if they put the dude up to this.Of course, Dana O’Neil breaks the story.
I'll say this, the drafter of that complaint has a "unique" style when it comes to pleadings. A whole bunch of space is devoted to irrelevant horseshit. I hope Higgins is paying by the hour instead of a contingency on this one. I can maybe see a couple of things that would cause me some concern, but I don't see too much exposure here for the KSR boys.
Welp. John Higgins has sued KSR. :eyes:
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season