The time it took me to respond was longer than your stand up career
Welp. John Higgins has sued KSR. :eyes:
...and KSR hits go through the roof. (pun)Welp. John Higgins has sued KSR. :eyes:
So, John Higgins has sued KSR.
[laughing]
Well, Matt, it sucks you have to deal with that horseshit, but thanks for ensuring we never get Higgins on a game again.
Would not be surprised at all if they put the dude up to this.Of course, Dana O’Neil breaks the story.
I'll say this, the drafter of that complaint has a "unique" style when it comes to pleadings. A whole bunch of space is devoted to irrelevant horseshit. I hope Higgins is paying by the hour instead of a contingency on this one. I can maybe see a couple of things that would cause me some concern, but I don't see too much exposure here for the KSR boys.
Welp. John Higgins has sued KSR. :eyes:
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina