Considering betting for/against UK is 75% of my loses I'm off them totally.Locked'em in at -3, I like it. #kate
Considering betting for/against UK is 75% of my loses I'm off them totally.Locked'em in at -3, I like it. #kate
-
-Dry out reaching day 7. Not a drop. Thinking of pushing through Saturday but not sure I want to go a tailgate and game without a few collides.
Agreed.No reason to not have a few beers Saturday, Anth. Not one.
* Today's reading assignment....
![]()
The 1970s, sportswise, kinda sucked. Astroturf. Cookie cutter concrete bowl multi purpose stadiums. Reserve clause in baseball. Lots of drugs, though. So that's wodie.
Hartfield is aging their bourbon in 5 gallon barrels right now. It only ages a few months so I doubt they're outsourcing it.
Forgot this one.
-That 6 year old's Super Hero funeral is amazing.
Forgot this one.
-That 6 year old's Super Hero funeral is amazing.
one Final Four in 1984, ended with a 3/33 2H in the Georgetown game; stopped short of FF in 1986 by LSU;
First two times I cried as a UK fan. That 86 one really hurt.
What's the best site for following Matthew? Every time I look to see where it is or who what the damage has been, I can't find the concise info I want. And I hate watching weather.com videos, so don't recommend that.
That friend guaranteed me he'd Never have a single beer, glass of wine, or drop of alcohol the rest of his life...and got extremely offended when I doubted that.
K. Nice knowing you, then.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky