Reds bullpen going for history tonight if they allow a run in 21 straight games. [laughing] How is that even possible other than, well, Reds.
Get your tickets now.
RIP Afeni Shakur, always seemed like a great woman. Who's next in line for ownership of that catalogue/masters I wonder?
Aside from her time as a radical Black Panther, she was always committed- even as a poor single mother on welfare.RIP Afeni Shakur, always seemed like a great woman. Who's next in line for ownership of that catalogue/masters I wonder?
- Anyone have any picks?
Thought I heard his closest relative is like a cousin or niece. the probably dgaf.Man, Prince's family wasted no time busting into his vault. That's a little depressing, honestly. They've probably been champing at the bit to do that for years.
I saw one interview with his family and that was enough to know what their intentions were. He was pretty much cremated a few hours after he died and their mourning period was about 20 minutes.Man, Prince's family wasted no time busting into his vault. That's a little depressing, honestly. They've probably been champing at the bit to do that for years.
I still love and regularly watch "Scrubs" but find everything else Zach Braff has ever done incredibly douchey and self-important. Portraying yourself as broodingly artistic generally just makes you unlikable.
Prince's greatest accomplishment: pounding a young Carmen Electra- agree or disagree?
Thought I heard his closest relative is like a cousin or niece. the probably dgaf.
Pretty strong reaction to Braff. I don't get any of that. His movies are okay, but I don't see them as douchey. Plus, the soundtracks are pretty strong.
Furthermore, I don't think Braff gets nearly enough credit for launching the dorky protagonist archetype that permeates today's television- leading to characters like Seth Cohen, the guys from "Silicone Valley," even our own @Joey Rupption.
Like that's a good thing?
*
*I hate iTunes regret, sometimes I get the hankerin to listen to a certain song...I buy it, listen once or twice and regret that it was ever purchased. That's $2 I'll never get back, plus it effs up the suffle rotation when I'm mowing my lawn...who has time to make playlists?
*Bolden is waiting for Lee's decision, right? If it's Duke what's the hold up?
Pretty strong reaction to Braff. I don't get any of that. His movies are okay, but I don't see them as douchey. Plus, the soundtracks are pretty strong.
Couldn't even finish that one. Such an over hyped bag of crap.I watched "Garden State" and it was a piece of ****.
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
KSR Football
Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015