I need this CROD situation resolved asap. I mean we're playing a ballgame two weeks from Saturday.
It's getting ridiculous. Offenses apparently occurred last semester, it's not like there is any new info to digest.I need this CROD situation resolved asap. I mean we're playing a ballgame two weeks from Saturday.
The basketball shoes all the guys at ESPN wear with suits is awful. I mean it looks lazy and unkempt, IMO. I’m sure Keeneland will be chock full of it though-false. That dude is the walking personification of bro country.
-on that note super short dress pants + sneaks is an abhorration. As is the too short/too tight sports coat phenomenon.
^the only sec talking head type that knows how to dress correctly is Daymeon Fishback.
It’s time for a more charismatic leader who can communicate more effectively with common fans and boosters , will fully embrace NIL and allow booze to be sold.
this could be the best UK team since Bear was here.
They are light years plus a few galaxies away from the 77 team....if they even come close to that, then it will be historic in many ways. You may want to cool your jets until you see what transpires on the field the first few game.
GFYThey are light years plus a few galaxies away from the 77 team....if they even come close to that, then it will be historic in many ways. You may want to cool your jets until you see what transpires on the field the first few game.
This might be the single most asinine football post ever.The 77 team did not list a single player over 300 lbs. according to its media guide.
Would be a close game!
77 Media Guide
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front