Terry would’ve kept it and ran into a gang of assesAJ Rose just made a move. It only took 3.25 years.
HERE WE GO!
Khabib submits him second round.
Yes it’s over. Triangle choke. And then Khabib retired from the UFC.Not sure if this is a prediction or the actual result but I believe either.
CATCH THE GODDAM BALL
Was very catchable and should've been caught but beautiful? No.That was a beautiful throw right in Ali's effing breadbasket. He has to make that catch, especially for a young QB on his first throw of the game.
I wondered the same thing.Could be just coincidence, but I think there is bad news on the Schlarman situation and the team is down about it.
Or they could just be ishing the bed.
Hope not.Could be just coincidence, but I think there is bad news on the Schlarman situation and the team is down about it.
Or they could just be ishing the bed.
Khabib destroys his competition and then retires. Wow
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU