Terry would’ve kept it and ran into a gang of assesAJ Rose just made a move. It only took 3.25 years.
HERE WE GO!
Khabib submits him second round.
Yes it’s over. Triangle choke. And then Khabib retired from the UFC.Not sure if this is a prediction or the actual result but I believe either.
CATCH THE GODDAM BALL
Was very catchable and should've been caught but beautiful? No.That was a beautiful throw right in Ali's effing breadbasket. He has to make that catch, especially for a young QB on his first throw of the game.
I wondered the same thing.Could be just coincidence, but I think there is bad news on the Schlarman situation and the team is down about it.
Or they could just be ishing the bed.
Hope not.Could be just coincidence, but I think there is bad news on the Schlarman situation and the team is down about it.
Or they could just be ishing the bed.
Khabib destroys his competition and then retires. Wow
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime