Terry would’ve kept it and ran into a gang of assesAJ Rose just made a move. It only took 3.25 years.
HERE WE GO!
Khabib submits him second round.
Yes it’s over. Triangle choke. And then Khabib retired from the UFC.Not sure if this is a prediction or the actual result but I believe either.
CATCH THE GODDAM BALL
Was very catchable and should've been caught but beautiful? No.That was a beautiful throw right in Ali's effing breadbasket. He has to make that catch, especially for a young QB on his first throw of the game.
I wondered the same thing.Could be just coincidence, but I think there is bad news on the Schlarman situation and the team is down about it.
Or they could just be ishing the bed.
Hope not.Could be just coincidence, but I think there is bad news on the Schlarman situation and the team is down about it.
Or they could just be ishing the bed.
Khabib destroys his competition and then retires. Wow
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards