Terry would’ve kept it and ran into a gang of assesAJ Rose just made a move. It only took 3.25 years.
HERE WE GO!
Khabib submits him second round.
Yes it’s over. Triangle choke. And then Khabib retired from the UFC.Not sure if this is a prediction or the actual result but I believe either.
CATCH THE GODDAM BALL
Was very catchable and should've been caught but beautiful? No.That was a beautiful throw right in Ali's effing breadbasket. He has to make that catch, especially for a young QB on his first throw of the game.
I wondered the same thing.Could be just coincidence, but I think there is bad news on the Schlarman situation and the team is down about it.
Or they could just be ishing the bed.
Hope not.Could be just coincidence, but I think there is bad news on the Schlarman situation and the team is down about it.
Or they could just be ishing the bed.
Khabib destroys his competition and then retires. Wow
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball