******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

BBNinSC_rivals62411

All-American
Jan 2, 2015
2,788
5,696
0
Unacceptable if we want to have a run in the tournament in march / April to lose your cool head and react…. I understand that you want to protect your boy Williams but I believe he can defend himself ….


I was expecting more from more from a mature team.
I want to see Kentucky teammates react like the Von Erich brothers when one of them takes a flagrant foul.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,738
87,540
113
Okay I'm watching a game and all the sudden there's a naked fat lady on my screen.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,091
71,628
113
I wonder if that feed issue was an automated time commercial thing, and because the brouhaha took so long it threw off the timelines.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Richard Cory
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  4. 04 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  5. 05 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington