******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

BBNinSC_rivals62411

All-American
Jan 2, 2015
2,788
5,696
0
Unacceptable if we want to have a run in the tournament in march / April to lose your cool head and react…. I understand that you want to protect your boy Williams but I believe he can defend himself ….


I was expecting more from more from a mature team.
I want to see Kentucky teammates react like the Von Erich brothers when one of them takes a flagrant foul.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,729
87,528
113
Okay I'm watching a game and all the sudden there's a naked fat lady on my screen.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,030
71,553
113
I wonder if that feed issue was an automated time commercial thing, and because the brouhaha took so long it threw off the timelines.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Richard Cory
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  2. 02 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
  3. 03 KSR Football Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Two former Kentucky high school signees now start for South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Clayton White vs. Kentucky: Can the Cats end this streak of dominance?