******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

BBNinSC_rivals62411

All-American
Jan 2, 2015
2,788
5,696
0
Unacceptable if we want to have a run in the tournament in march / April to lose your cool head and react…. I understand that you want to protect your boy Williams but I believe he can defend himself ….


I was expecting more from more from a mature team.
I want to see Kentucky teammates react like the Von Erich brothers when one of them takes a flagrant foul.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,791
87,616
113
Okay I'm watching a game and all the sudden there's a naked fat lady on my screen.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,788
113
I wonder if that feed issue was an automated time commercial thing, and because the brouhaha took so long it threw off the timelines.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Richard Cory
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
  2. 02 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25