******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

BBNinSC_rivals62411

All-American
Jan 2, 2015
2,788
5,696
0
Unacceptable if we want to have a run in the tournament in march / April to lose your cool head and react…. I understand that you want to protect your boy Williams but I believe he can defend himself ….


I was expecting more from more from a mature team.
I want to see Kentucky teammates react like the Von Erich brothers when one of them takes a flagrant foul.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,768
87,585
113
Okay I'm watching a game and all the sudden there's a naked fat lady on my screen.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,178
71,744
113
I wonder if that feed issue was an automated time commercial thing, and because the brouhaha took so long it threw off the timelines.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Richard Cory
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
  5. 05 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina