Game thread FAM Vs Cats

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I didn't see that last play clearly but I have no idea how that could have been a charge.
 

Blue63Madison

All-American
May 21, 2002
35,727
6,826
0
Thank goodness for our fluke-ish three-point shooting tonight. Otherwise, this one might be a little too close for comfort.
 

WTF Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2022
5,514
25,690
113
Livingston and Wallace need 30 minutes per game. Their ceiling is our ceiling.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,206
74,032
113
That’s a worry, we can’t give up straight line drives like that but I do like this pace. Maybe Cal could try it against good teams?
The pace part I agree, but this defensive effort is bad and will only get worse with good teams
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU