Game thread FAM Vs Cats

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I didn't see that last play clearly but I have no idea how that could have been a charge.
 

Blue63Madison

All-American
May 21, 2002
35,727
6,826
0
Thank goodness for our fluke-ish three-point shooting tonight. Otherwise, this one might be a little too close for comfort.
 

WTF Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2022
5,514
25,690
113
Livingston and Wallace need 30 minutes per game. Their ceiling is our ceiling.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,200
74,014
113
That’s a worry, we can’t give up straight line drives like that but I do like this pace. Maybe Cal could try it against good teams?
The pace part I agree, but this defensive effort is bad and will only get worse with good teams
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34
  4. 04 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU