Game thread FAM Vs Cats

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I didn't see that last play clearly but I have no idea how that could have been a charge.
 

Blue63Madison

All-American
May 21, 2002
35,727
6,826
0
Thank goodness for our fluke-ish three-point shooting tonight. Otherwise, this one might be a little too close for comfort.
 

WTF Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2022
5,514
25,690
113
Livingston and Wallace need 30 minutes per game. Their ceiling is our ceiling.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,045
73,839
113
That’s a worry, we can’t give up straight line drives like that but I do like this pace. Maybe Cal could try it against good teams?
The pace part I agree, but this defensive effort is bad and will only get worse with good teams
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep