Game thread FAM Vs Cats

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I didn't see that last play clearly but I have no idea how that could have been a charge.
 

Blue63Madison

All-American
May 21, 2002
35,727
6,826
0
Thank goodness for our fluke-ish three-point shooting tonight. Otherwise, this one might be a little too close for comfort.
 

WTF Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2022
5,514
25,690
113
Livingston and Wallace need 30 minutes per game. Their ceiling is our ceiling.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,047
73,841
113
That’s a worry, we can’t give up straight line drives like that but I do like this pace. Maybe Cal could try it against good teams?
The pace part I agree, but this defensive effort is bad and will only get worse with good teams
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  2. 02 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  3. 03 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
  5. 05 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities