Fire Beamer!!

SuperCock99

Junior
Jun 21, 2021
334
258
63
I’m almost in agreement with firing Beamer. Things are lackluster.

Which brings me to Ray Tanner, this is looking like his second football coach hire blunder. If this season does not end with a bowl game win, both Beamer and Tanner needs to be fired. I still think that Tanner should have been fired when Muschamp was.
 

gamecock stock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,693
3,331
113
So the proposed 10 year contract is no longer on the table ?
I think I made that sarcastic comment. I said that with our "luck", Beamer will win 6 games and then have his contract extended to 10 years.

To be clear, Beamer is over his head. He is a "boy" in a man's job.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart returns to practice