So the proposed 10 year contract is no longer on the table ?
I think I made that sarcastic comment. I said that with our "luck", Beamer will win 6 games and then have his contract extended to 10 years.So the proposed 10 year contract is no longer on the table ?
I really believe some of those people were serious, as outlandish as it soundsI always hoped that was sarcasm.
I feel sorry for Gamecock fans in their 40s and under. They are going to have to put up with that mess for decades to come.I really believe some of those people were serious, as outlandish as it sounds
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart returns to practice
GamecockCentral Baseball Recruiting
Why committing to South Carolina was 'the best decision ever' for 2028 SS Cam Rakaczewski