Fire Beamer!!

SuperCock99

Junior
Jun 21, 2021
334
258
63
I’m almost in agreement with firing Beamer. Things are lackluster.

Which brings me to Ray Tanner, this is looking like his second football coach hire blunder. If this season does not end with a bowl game win, both Beamer and Tanner needs to be fired. I still think that Tanner should have been fired when Muschamp was.
 

gamecock stock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,693
3,331
113
So the proposed 10 year contract is no longer on the table ?
I think I made that sarcastic comment. I said that with our "luck", Beamer will win 6 games and then have his contract extended to 10 years.

To be clear, Beamer is over his head. He is a "boy" in a man's job.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start
  5. 05 TheBigSpur Football The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games