So the proposed 10 year contract is no longer on the table ?
I think I made that sarcastic comment. I said that with our "luck", Beamer will win 6 games and then have his contract extended to 10 years.So the proposed 10 year contract is no longer on the table ?
I really believe some of those people were serious, as outlandish as it soundsI always hoped that was sarcasm.
I feel sorry for Gamecock fans in their 40s and under. They are going to have to put up with that mess for decades to come.I really believe some of those people were serious, as outlandish as it sounds
GamecockCentral Football
The difference between 2-3 and 4-1: A dive into the statistical similarities but key difference between South Carolina and Florida
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions
GamecockCentral Football
Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played
GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start