Don’t worry. We won’t. We all know how this is going to go.
Massive F-ing balls
BrillianceDon’t worry. We won’t. We all know how this is going to go.
I’m a little b**ch boy who gave up too soon. I turned off the game and just watched the play-by-play. I was wrong. This isn’t Stoops’ Kentucky anymore. Holy crap. What a coach!I feel like every time I start feeling hopeful about the football program it all blows up in my face. I’m done. F*ck it. Call me when we are consistently winning games and not one-off wins that perks up your ears long enough just to be disappointed again. I’m sick of the masochism.
That was pretty grown up newb.Want to win but Stein is going to have some growing pains.
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia