Ten four. Go Cats!No takers here. You seemed super interested in letting everyone know. Good luck with you "celebrating" tonight.
Ten four. Go Cats!No takers here. You seemed super interested in letting everyone know. Good luck with you "celebrating" tonight.
Someone doesn’t know a thing,Lmao. Barnhart had zero to do with this hire.
Stein and cats are bums. Ever heard of a bum? Pope. Go pull for him losers.
For sure. My goodness. I won’t be able to sleep tonight.Same. Or drop it trying to stay in bounds.
Now you must watch play by play every close game the rest of the year. It has to be done for the team.I’m a little b**ch boy who gave up too soon. I turned off the game and just watched the play-by-play. I was wrong. This isn’t Stoops’ Kentucky anymore. Holy crap. What a coach!
We have a close game or even somehow beat LSU and it’s really on.We'll be big underdogs next week vs. LSU but hey, one game at a time.
Wins like this are why we needed to inject new blood into our program. Basketball needs to take the same turn after April 5 this year.
I would hope so! He would thrive here.Seneca Driver has to be watching the TE's getting so much attention and has to flip to UK!
YesWas it Willie that caught the conversion? I was too busy going wild lol.
We had to fight for that one. Got ways to go but this is what happens when you have a forward thinking coach.Gosh this is great. There might be things happen in my lifetime that I thought I would never see.
View attachment 1791074877342.jpegTime for some bourbon.
Just kidding, that time was earlier today. Time for more bourbon!
Yeah. The “primetime games” blow tonight. I’ll be watching some movie or show after KSR.Great win. To celebrate, I'm Now watching the Big Lebowski.![]()
Same. Back to Ace Combat 8.Yeah. The “primetime games” blow tonight. I’ll be watching some movie or show after KSR.
Coach is gonna be a terror when he gets a couple of more recruiting classes in hereSuper ballsy, he didn’t know if the defense had another stop. He’s not afraid. Gotta love it. I mean it won IU the ship last year. They had a crazy 4th down call on the championship game too.
Uh... wrong.Lmao. Barnhart had zero to do with this hire.
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia