Stat people, when's the last time Kentucky won an OT game? Feel like the TVs were in black and white when they did lmao
2007 lsu? Only one I remember that matterd. What a win.
Stat people, when's the last time Kentucky won an OT game? Feel like the TVs were in black and white when they did lmao
LSU when they won the ship was one for sure.Stat people, when's the last time Kentucky won an OT game? Feel like the TVs were in black and white when they did lmao
You would think a D1 QB would know these things. I’m amazed at the dumbass **** this dude does.U cant throw that pass. It has to be 1. Sideline clear to get out or 2. Down the field past first down marker to buy time to spike. 3 throw it away
My dawg. Said the exact same thing pretty much.2007 lsu? Only one I remember that matterd. What a win.
Anybody notice I posted like 20 times since then? Maybe before you open your dick hole, know what you're talking about.Anybody notice how that miserable troll Get Over It disappeared from thread after we started playing well
He’s played an amazing second halfYou would think a D1 QB would know these things. I’m amazed at the dumbass **** this dude does.
Don’t get scared!Yep. Gonna lose because Stein got scared. Ugh.
He’s played good, amazing? Hold your horses. He’s made numerous stupid mistakes.He’s played an amazing second half
The official UK football fan motto.Welp maybe next year
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia