FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

jrpross_rivals

Heisman
Feb 21, 2008
17,579
36,171
113
Massive F-ing balls
Stein walking off the field like…
 

UKCowboys

All-American
Oct 14, 2019
5,189
9,873
113
I’m a little b**ch boy who gave up too soon. I turned off the game and just watched the play-by-play. I was wrong. This isn’t Stoops’ Kentucky anymore. Holy crap. What a coach!
At least you're man enough to admit it. This was like a basketball game thread, lots of folks rolling up the white flag of surrender and ripping team and coach, only to have to 180 a couple of hours later lol
 

Get_over_it

Sophomore
Sep 23, 2026
107
143
0
At least you're man enough to admit it. This was like a basketball game thread, lots of folks rolling up the white flag of surrender and ripping team and coach, only to have to 180 a couple of hours later lol
I stopped watching until overtime, but only because once I turned it off UK starting coming back, and I am superstitious. OT was the start of a new game so I started watching again. lol
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia