THAT'S A CATCH. **** THESE DUMBASS FKING SHITSTAIN REFS. ******* DUMBASS *************
Bullshite overturnGod, Darby is by far my favorite player. I only wish we can hang onto him before he lights up the NFL.
Go suck a dirty dick, you fvcking loser.How are you gonna use another mans diss against the same man? How original….
Y’all got hosed on that overturnof course we would never get that call in a million years, corrupt ******* trash league
We are pissed but not just because of that. Yall are raping us and having your way with it.I’m sorry, but I’m a gamecock fan, and that was a catch. I would be pissed if I was you guys. SEC refs are the worst.
Newbie scum you are.Go suck a dirty dick, you fvcking loser.
Id have been arrested. That ref is a cheating piece of ****.THAT'S A CATCH. **** THESE DUMBASS FKING SHITSTAIN REFS. ******* DUMBASS *************
I hope Stein calls them the **** out. Take the fine. Call these corrupt pieces of **** out.One of them days. There was no proof there
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'