FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

Thunder Mash

All-American
Apr 28, 2019
4,201
6,981
113
Can't decide if offense or defense is worse. Maybe they're both so trash that it's difficult to discern between two cheeks of the same ***
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wildcatjedi

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,089
14,209
113
This is about as bad as I’ve seen Kentucky look on both sides of the ball through a quarter and a half EVER.
 

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,419
70,952
113
But you are right some UK fans are weird AF. Stoops was a coach that took over a horrible program, beat ranked teams, ended the Florida streak, won bowl games, had two 10 win seasons, got football upgrades and most UK fans act like he is the worst thing that ever happened to the program.
Just like Rich Brooks? The SEC got UK football upgrades.
 

Starrcade

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2026
617
1,018
93
But you are right some UK fans are weird AF. Stoops was a coach that took over a horrible program, beat ranked teams, ended the Florida streak, won bowl games, had two 10 win seasons, got football upgrades and most UK fans act like he is the worst thing that ever happened to the program.

Stools lost his last two games to Louisville by a combined total of 82-14. GTFO, but tell us who you are a fan of 1st as you are just running a troll scam here.
 

Get_over_it

Sophomore
Sep 23, 2026
107
143
0
I bet he ends up with a better body of work than your lover boy, Stoops. Go wash Stoops' car and run along.

____________
Over the course of Mark Stoops' 13 seasons coaching Kentucky, the Cardinals and Wildcats split their matchups evenly, with Stoops finishing his career against Louisville with a 6-6 overall record. Louisville won the final two meetings in the Governor's Cup rivalry: 41–14 on November 30, 2024, and 41–0 on November 29, 2025.
Go put Steins nut back in your mouth, and let's wait and see if he does a better body of work. The odds are not in his favor seeing as how Stoops was the 2nd best coach in UK football history.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie

Catastic5

Junior
Sep 12, 2026
107
286
53
I feel like every time I start feeling hopeful about the football program it all blows up in my face. I’m done. F*ck it. Call me when we are consistently winning games and not one-off wins that perks up your ears long enough just to be disappointed again. I’m sick of the masochism.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbnkat02

vhcat1970

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2025
3,610
2,715
113
I don’t get why we don’t run on second and five or so. Tries to throw and we get sacked. Seems like panic by Stein to me.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,951
13,633
113
They're going to do tricks on it
I guess it being October. They will trick or treat us and I doubt we get a treat. I am absolutely ashamed to be a UK fan right now. This is just ridiculous. How in the **** do you not show up pumped and ready to play this ******* game? Like what the ****?
 

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,089
14,209
113
I want to see La Norris on the ground, he is shoving our guys to the ground like a ragdoll. Don’t look like ours guys can do it.
 

mash_24

Heisman
Sep 26, 2011
9,462
27,612
108
Absolute necessity to get some points before the half. Then hope a different team comes out after halftime. As bad as it’s been that would be a best case scenario.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DudahUK
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
  5. 05 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina