THAT'S A CATCH. **** THESE DUMBASS FKING SHITSTAIN REFS. ******* DUMBASS *************
Bullshite overturnGod, Darby is by far my favorite player. I only wish we can hang onto him before he lights up the NFL.
Go suck a dirty dick, you fvcking loser.How are you gonna use another mans diss against the same man? How original….
Y’all got hosed on that overturnof course we would never get that call in a million years, corrupt ******* trash league
We are pissed but not just because of that. Yall are raping us and having your way with it.I’m sorry, but I’m a gamecock fan, and that was a catch. I would be pissed if I was you guys. SEC refs are the worst.
Newbie scum you are.Go suck a dirty dick, you fvcking loser.
Id have been arrested. That ref is a cheating piece of ****.THAT'S A CATCH. **** THESE DUMBASS FKING SHITSTAIN REFS. ******* DUMBASS *************
I hope Stein calls them the **** out. Take the fine. Call these corrupt pieces of **** out.One of them days. There was no proof there
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia