THAT'S A CATCH. **** THESE DUMBASS FKING SHITSTAIN REFS. ******* DUMBASS *************
Bullshite overturnGod, Darby is by far my favorite player. I only wish we can hang onto him before he lights up the NFL.
Go suck a dirty dick, you fvcking loser.How are you gonna use another mans diss against the same man? How original….
Y’all got hosed on that overturnof course we would never get that call in a million years, corrupt ******* trash league
We are pissed but not just because of that. Yall are raping us and having your way with it.I’m sorry, but I’m a gamecock fan, and that was a catch. I would be pissed if I was you guys. SEC refs are the worst.
Newbie scum you are.Go suck a dirty dick, you fvcking loser.
Id have been arrested. That ref is a cheating piece of ****.THAT'S A CATCH. **** THESE DUMBASS FKING SHITSTAIN REFS. ******* DUMBASS *************
I hope Stein calls them the **** out. Take the fine. Call these corrupt pieces of **** out.One of them days. There was no proof there
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina