Emoni Bates in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
More POPCORN!!! I love screaming Mimi extremists political arguments. Both sides yelling apocalypse. Neither side having any foot in reality.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,822
87,705
113
I’m not gonna read the thread to respond to people individually but if you carry a gun don’t be in here bashing the kid
I don’t care that he carry’s a gun. He’s 18, go buy one and get the proper permit if needed. I don’t think they should be required but that’s another argument.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gromcat_rivals

treyforuk_anon

All-Conference
May 21, 2002
8,250
2,912
0
Ypsilanti is right outside of Detroit and well above both the median for the remainder of Michigan and the entire United States when it comes to violent crimes. Joke all you want, but Ypsilanti isn't Berea, KY.
Hey! Berea is gangsta. Bullet holes in some of the walls on campus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  4. 04 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  5. 05 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball