If you think Jan. 6 was a Riot I suggest you find a real riot. I’ve seen worse behavior at the mall on Black Friday.Weird how you don’t group the Jan. 6 rioters in with your band of white thugs.
I don’t care that he carry’s a gun. He’s 18, go buy one and get the proper permit if needed. I don’t think they should be required but that’s another argument.I’m not gonna read the thread to respond to people individually but if you carry a gun don’t be in here bashing the kid
Ypsi has a significant gang presence. Bates could be a potential target simply because of who he is.
Hey! Berea is gangsta. Bullet holes in some of the walls on campus.Ypsilanti is right outside of Detroit and well above both the median for the remainder of Michigan and the entire United States when it comes to violent crimes. Joke all you want, but Ypsilanti isn't Berea, KY.
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV