If you think Jan. 6 was a Riot I suggest you find a real riot. I’ve seen worse behavior at the mall on Black Friday.Weird how you don’t group the Jan. 6 rioters in with your band of white thugs.
I don’t care that he carry’s a gun. He’s 18, go buy one and get the proper permit if needed. I don’t think they should be required but that’s another argument.I’m not gonna read the thread to respond to people individually but if you carry a gun don’t be in here bashing the kid
Ypsi has a significant gang presence. Bates could be a potential target simply because of who he is.
Hey! Berea is gangsta. Bullet holes in some of the walls on campus.Ypsilanti is right outside of Detroit and well above both the median for the remainder of Michigan and the entire United States when it comes to violent crimes. Joke all you want, but Ypsilanti isn't Berea, KY.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’