His finger isn't used to the added weight?What is ailing him?
I know those injuries can linger for a while. Hope his is minor and he'll be 100% for the opener.
OFC
Signed up for BDN to be able to watch online on iPad but says media not supported...is that right? That's a deal breaker -
Twitter says Amile came down bad and rolled ankle had to be helped to bench. Updates??
Thanks OADD!
Box score shows Kennard shooting 4-7 from 3 pt. I like seeing that!
Man I am starting to think Thornton will have a roller coaster season....
Am I a bad fan for not realizing this game was tonight!? Lol anyway sounds like we doing good. And OAD thanks for the awesome coverage once again!
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released