His finger isn't used to the added weight?What is ailing him?
I know those injuries can linger for a while. Hope his is minor and he'll be 100% for the opener.
OFC
Signed up for BDN to be able to watch online on iPad but says media not supported...is that right? That's a deal breaker -
Twitter says Amile came down bad and rolled ankle had to be helped to bench. Updates??
Thanks OADD!
Box score shows Kennard shooting 4-7 from 3 pt. I like seeing that!
Man I am starting to think Thornton will have a roller coaster season....
Am I a bad fan for not realizing this game was tonight!? Lol anyway sounds like we doing good. And OAD thanks for the awesome coverage once again!
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma