His finger isn't used to the added weight?What is ailing him?
I know those injuries can linger for a while. Hope his is minor and he'll be 100% for the opener.
OFC
Signed up for BDN to be able to watch online on iPad but says media not supported...is that right? That's a deal breaker -
Twitter says Amile came down bad and rolled ankle had to be helped to bench. Updates??
Thanks OADD!
Box score shows Kennard shooting 4-7 from 3 pt. I like seeing that!
Man I am starting to think Thornton will have a roller coaster season....
Am I a bad fan for not realizing this game was tonight!? Lol anyway sounds like we doing good. And OAD thanks for the awesome coverage once again!
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke